Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Week in Pictures (Week 4)

History activity: The first farmers

The Euphrates and Tigris River. What a fertile crescent. We need to add some water.

Huh. Missing glove was found this week.

Jealous of my no-name peaches. They have traveled further than I.

My favourite part of the week was teaching my two oldest to play dutch blitz.

Also lovely was a date night with Mike (and Annalise)

This is what happens when you put your camera on the counter and press the shutter button with a wooden skewer. Just so you know.

Hyper.

More hyper.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Funny Katie, seems like the same mode we are in, I think it's called "winter + baby".
Where did you go on a date?

Will and I have such a difficult time finding a babysitter we like and who wants to babysit.
All the older teenage girls we are comfortable with are too busy.

Alas, we are trying a new 14 year old this friday to go out. Hooray!