Monday, February 27, 2012

A Week in Pictures (Week 7)


We are working on this play with another homeschool family. 


Diggin' the soother.

Seth concentrating on opening a banana.

E learning some programming.

The kids made chocolate chip cookies while Mike and
 I were in the living room visiting with company.

It was messy

and creative.

Mike and his mushrooms- it's magic. Remind me to tell you his recipe.
Yeah, so I went grocery shopping with all 4 children. It was wild.

Seth helping Olive with her dishwasher job.

Ezra placed in the top 10 at the Kub Car Rally. He's going to regionals.

My favourite things this week? Reading an interesting book and talking to Jennie on the phone. I especially liked the beginning when she said "Are you in a weird mood? You're using your weird mood voice." I love that she knows me so well.

No comments: