Sunday, April 1, 2012

Week 13 in Pictures (Katie)

                                                     Adventures with the Hall family

                   Ezra took this picture. The challenge to have a picture of me each week is hard.


                                                                            Seth
              Getting props ready for our Jillian Jiggs play. This week was our best practice so far.


 Mike had the three oldest at the regional cub car rally. It was lovely to watch general conference
 in relative quiet.

                                                              I got a little distracted.....

                                       And then she started eating my notes. She can roll now!
My favourite part of the week was Saturday night. Mike was at a meeting so I tucked everyone into bed with me and read out loud to them from our novel of the day/week "The Railway Children". The three youngest were lulled to sleep. I think I liked it so much because I was expecting a hard night - doing bedtime alone.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Cute baby!!
I loved conference. We had caramal popcorn and a veggie tray and sandwiches, nice and easy.