Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 17 in pictures (Megan)

The first picture (or so)I took with MY new camera!!!!

My baby is 14 months old this week

There's a possibility he inherited my long tongue and rolling skillls. :)



Heidi and Elora made german baked pancakes on Saturday
Heidi
These two went camping and fishing on Manitoulin Island
this weekend.   They came home with rainbow trout, minor sunburns,
and campfire infused clothing.  Tired and happy!
Elora and Heidi are into these eye masks lately.

We put up our trampoline!! 
I love the touch of Heidi's colourful socks in this one.


Will and Brian- buddies (as guys say)

We saw two baby woodcocks on our walk Sunday.


Elora took this one of me. :)
The pinnacle of excitment- I spent a good hour
cleaning and scrubbing this bad boy.




I want to remember that while typing this post I had to use the blunt end of a pencil to hit the "shift" and "enter" buttons.  Samuel somehow removed the two buttons from the keyboard and hid them.

This past week we celebrated Will's 33 rd birthday.  The Children used their own money to buy him some small gifts.  I am amazed at a child's capacity to give so selflessly!
We had a beautiful supper.  He requested barbequed deer steak, baked potatoes with chives, a large mixed green with veggie salad and chocolate cake with penuche icing.  He really enjoyed his Birthday supper! 

Heidi's achievement day leader called to tell me how impressed she has been with Heidi lately.  "She is being a posivive example and a real leader", "She is really maturing" - What a nice thing to hear as a parent!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Congratulations on the new camera!! I love the one of Samuel looking up at you. I wonder if Elora is going to be the photographer in your family - she really seems interested in taking pictures. Good thing - there will be some of you!